Shipping & Returns
Thank you for your interest in my art, and welcome again to my shop! This section gives you a little insight into the shipping and return related topics.
If you have further questions please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your order will be mailed out 2-4 business days after the time it was placed.
- Original art pieces will be packed and mailed in 3-5 business days after the purchase finalization.
- Expect to wait 3-7 business days for your order to arrive in Canada and 7-10 business days in the US.
- Shipping prices will not include any additional duties and taxes that may be applicable.
- Puzzles and Prints will be sent through Canada Post Standard Shipping.
- A flat rate of $8.99 CAD is charged for all shipping orders.
- You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs associated with returning your item under certain circumstances. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Orders that are located within a 5km radius of Lisgar Park in Toronto, ON, are eligible for local delivery.
- Local delivery is free. Please show proof of purchase or confirmation email to receive the package.
- Orders are usually ready within 2-4 days.
- Orders can be picked up close to Lisgar Park. Please wait until you receive the confirmation email and a scheduled time is set.
- Each personalized puzzle is printed as per the option you chose, no cancellations or changes would be possible.
- At the moment the products are available only in Canada and the US.
Lost or Stolen Packages
- In the event the package does not reach its destination and is returned to PumBhirri, you will be held responsible for any return and original shipping charges. To prevent this from happening please keep an eye out for any delivery attempt notifications and use the 'TRACK MY ORDER' feature located on the Canada Post website.
- PumBhirri is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. If your package shows "delivered" and you have not received it, please reach out to email@example.com immediately so that I can file a claim with Canada Post.
- I have a 30-day return policy; you'll have 30 days after receiving your product to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your product must be in its original condition; all components unbruised, un-torn and unstained, and in their original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- To start a return, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is acceptable, I’ll send you a return shipping label along with the instructions on how and where to send your package. Products sent back to me without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
For any inquiries on shipping & return policies, you can email me at email@example.com.
- I will notify you once I’ve received & inspected your return, and let you know if the refund is approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
- The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
Damages and issues
- Please inspect your order upon reception and contact me immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that I can evaluate the issue and make it right.
- Custom products (such as special orders or personalized products) cannot be returned.
- In case of commission of new work, I wouldn’t be able to return the advanced payment after I have bought all the materials or have started creating the artwork. Please get in touch if you have any questions or concerns about your specific case.
- Unfortunately, I cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.